• Body Mapping: Advanced patterning places chambers only where padding is needed and eliminates them where they are not, allowing us to shed significant weight without sacrificing comfort.
• Loft Pockets: Empty spaces between the chambers serve as expansion zones that allow your sleeping bag to fully loft beneath you, maximizing its thermal performance.
• Inflation and Deflation: Pad rapidly inflates in as few as 2-4 breaths, and a hand pump is included for more rapid inflation and the ability to reach a higher PSI. The valve’s intelligent design allows for micro adjustments to fine tune pressure and comfort.
• The Right Size: At 48” long, the streamlined size is tapered to fit the body and allows the pad to be used inside or outside of your sleeping bag.
• Ergonomic Head Support: Comfortable, secure head support is integrated into the pad’s design.
• Rugged Material: The hybrid construction combines an exceptionally lightweight 30D polyester top with a 75D polyester bottom for superior tear, puncture and abrasion resistance where it’s needed.
• Patch Kit: Included for emergency repairs, a patch kit comes stored in a small integrated pocket on the top of the pad’s storage bag – already packed and always at hand.
• Storage Bag: A storage bag, sized specifically for your pad, is included to maintain compactness and provide protection while traveling.
• Mission Ready: The recon-ready coloring is ideal for tactical, military and backcountry use.
• Minimalist Design: Advanced patterning removes all extraneous material to creates an ultralight, minimalist design that delivers comfort and support for only 6.1 oz. and packs to 3”x7”.
• Ultralight Material: Used on the top of the pad, the 30D polyester material sheds grams while maintaining appropriate durability.